Capacity building is one of the most important works and aims of the Free Syrian Lawyers Association. The Association seeks to build the capacity of legal and human rights activists by strengthening their abilities in experience and legal knowledge.
In order to achieve this:
– FSLA, has trained on the mechanisms of criminal documentation by using cameras.
– – FSLA has trained on legal and human rights matters, such as the sexual abuses and various human rights violations.
– – FSLA has trained the workers in the local administrations on institutional and legal work to participation in building and developing the state institutions for the future.
– -FSLA organizes training courses on a regular basis. These training courses deal with teaching the human rights activists inside Syria how to monitor and document human rights violations.
– FSLA made a series of training workshops inside Syria. In the framework of the programs that support civil administration and within the legal support projects for the legal offices in the local councils in Syria, the Association has held five training workshops about Civil Registry documentation mechanisms, legal concepts in the work of Civil Registry, and the mechanism of the legal work of the Land Registry.
Share This Project
dorttech - author